Thursday, August 30, 2007

Minnesota Vikings Thoughts

Here's my take on the Vikes.

Their overall defense should improve from last year. If their run defense isn't quite as good, I do expect way more pressure on the QB. We'll get more turnovers and do much better on our pass defense.

Our O-line and run game should be better than last year.

Special teams - not so good. They need to get better fast (especially with our brand of field positions football).

Passing - it's going to be a growing process. I'm afraid we won't get enough good pass attempts because T-Jack fears the interception. We need to have some punch in the Red Zone.

There is potential to be pretty good - but... let's not go there.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This year: 10-6. Next year: 13-3. You heard it here first.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Tim said...

I said 9 and 7 on the year. I don't want to be too optimistic. And I wouldn't be amazed by going 5-11, honestly. I'd be blown away if we win 11 - much more surpised than losing 11.

We are 1-0 and the Bears are 0-1.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home