Monday, July 23, 2007

Home Again - Family Update

It's been a crazy summer (every summer I say - Next summer will be slower). We just got back from Michigan - former student from our church there got married in Detroit (I co-officiated, Benjamin was the Ring Bearer, and Lori and I sang a duet. It was a wonderful wedding. We also were able to visit our old church in Michigan. That was a wonderful time. I really enjoyed seeing so many old friends.

Our children are doing well - and did incredibly well on this trip. It was not enough sleep, too much driving, and crazy schedules. We are so blessed to have such great children.

We're looking forward to the Olson family vacation (my parents, siblings, grandpa, and cousin are heading to Wisconsin to a cabin for a week). I am so pumped for it. It will be even more fun in a few years when our kids are old enough to feed themselves, go the bathroom by themselves, and sleep in. Still, what a wonderful week it should be.

RAGBRAI is tomorrow - 15000 people biking by our house. Our church is going to be giving out water (I'm in charge). That's my task today - to figure that all out.

All is well enough. God is faithful.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracey was here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home