Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Adorable Daughter


Elise is 2 and a half, and she is full of passion - Wow!!! She is excited about everything - both in good ways and bad ways. She loves to talk and doesn't stop.

The other night I was giving her a bath - actually - she was doing it all herself - she loves to pour water on her head and shampoo her hair. I told her she was amazing (cause Benjamin hated water on his head at her age). She said - "Me not amazing. Untle Dan Amazing." ("Untle" is how she said uncle). It was very cute. I'm not sure what he did, but he remains on her mind as amazing.

I could tell so many stories (like how she refused to eat her food tonight - and sat at the table a looooooong time until bed time - and she never ate her food).

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger voni said...

Elise IS amazing. I love your wonderful daughter. She makes me smile. Glad You were the one that had to be the bad guy and make her sit at the table and not me:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home