Monday, January 23, 2012

Theme, Prayer, Updates


PLEASE pray for me as I finish figuring out the direction I'm going with my theme (From The Inside Out). I shared my theme ideas and wanted some feedback on any direction to take with it, but some of the feedback I've received has complicated things rather than clarified. I really want to get to work on stuff today.

Pray for my wife and family while I'm gone. New baby and busy kids with me gone. She will have some family help, but it will be a stretch for her.

Pray for us as we pack and prepare and try to figure out what to take and what not to take.

Pray for God to do great things in the hearts of the students we are going to minister to.


UPDATE
I don't have all the updated information from the Church, but I believe God has provided around $4000 (some promised, but most of it here). This is very humbling and a huge blessing.

I've had some cool blessings - someone gave me a camera to take and someone else is letting me borrow their laptop. We are so blessed.

Please pray big!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home