Thursday, December 22, 2011

Document Headaches


Please pray for us as we try to get all our documents in order. In the past when I've traveled, it's always been my parents doing this dirty work. Now it's me.

The short version.

Both Benjamin and I needed a new passport. To get mine, I had to have a birth certificate with my parents names on it (which I didn't have). The complicated part there was that I was born abroad and so had to figure out where to apply for it and what was needed. When I received that, then I sent away for our passports. Now I am in the Visa application process - which is not easy or fun. I am waiting to purchase my plane tickets - then I can send for the Visa.

Please, please pray that tickets and Visa would get taken care of quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home