Thursday, May 11, 2023

Tomorrow We Leave

No. I have not started packing things in the suitcase but I do have a pile.
In this note I'm just going to mix in info and prayer requests. 

I drive down to Des Moines tomorrow to travel with John Nett.  It was cheaper to fly out of there than Minneapolis. 
My biggest travel fear is the 70 minutes we have to change planes in Chicago (I assume we'll have to change terminals to international) 
I do hope to sleep a bit on the plane.  
Pray that we accomplish much on the plane (including praying)
Pray for strength and power sleep as we land Saturday night after 6 and have to be on thr bus at 6 on Sunday morning.  
John and I will be preaching in two different churches. Right now my plan is to preach Mark 2:1-12.
Pray for God's work in our hearts before we get there.
Pray for my wife holding down the fort while I'm gone. 

Ponder again what God can do since He loves us and calls us friend. 

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Mike Sheplee said...

So exciting to be able to participate vis prayer. Brings back fond memories of Romania trips. Will you be able to teach me “Grace and peace to you” in Kinyarwanda when you return?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home