Saturday, October 12, 2019

Safe Arrival

I enjoy traveling,  but  prefer  to haee someone with me..   Thankful my btherr-in--law was willing to pick up my car from where I parked it so  I didn't have to pay .  The  flight from Minneapolis too Paris was uneventful, though I didn't sleep a  second..  When I had my e-visaa cheeckeed in Minneeapoliis  it didn't work at first because they typed in the wrong  birth date for me.  I didn't know what would happen when I acttaullly arrived inn Abidjan, Ivory Coast. 


Paris was 3 hours and then on a plane to Mali (most people  got off) and then a short hop over to Abidjan..   Oour plane was so empty that there was no waiting at any of the  different checkpoints we had to go through.  My Evisa  was quickly processed  and I was able to walk right  out and Eric Belz and pastors Saheen were wiatiing for me..We are staying aat their  house (He is leader of the group here) - and their houus is above the church   - I tthink this chuurch is only a year old.  They fed us supper and we got to talk a  bit.   I got no more than an  hour of sleep from Thursday nighht until I arrived so  i'm pretty tired. 

Tommorroow I go early with Eric to a first service that he'll preach at. Then we split up and hhe goes to another service and I come back too where we are staying to preach -  Romans 112:1-2.   Then Monday we start doing the training.. 


PRAAY

For the Pastors too really get it and passes it onn
For the preaching of the word tomorrow - we definiteely want to bbe reelevaant..  Its also a great chance to simply hear God's wwWorrd preacchedd fromm the text..   
Pray  for health and sleep.  Eric is still not100% from a bout with malariia.   I need sleep.  
Pray that I can somehow be  a big blessing to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home