Saturday, December 01, 2018

God's Word is being Passed on through Pathways Training

So thankful for the many who helped me through praying and giving.  There are some real challenges but I know God is able.  I do believe this trip has the potential to change so many lives as the pastors pass this on to others who will pass it on. 

I believe the leadership will be tweaked a bit and that will make a big difference.  I mentioned Allegri- a man who is not Zambian and has been in a Refugee camp a few times.  His humility was great but he is also very sharp.  Since we left he was beaten badly and has returned with his wife to the refugee camp.  He has also been passing on 2 Timothy and desires to be a missionary.  I am so thankful for meeting him and His life is a real challenge to me.  It's interesting to realize that I went to train Zambians and God is using that to reach people in a refugee camp.


1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Mycreativesomethingsiconi said...

Our God is great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home