Saturday, September 15, 2018

Pray for my preaching and flight home

I preach Sunday morning in a different church than we've been meeting in.  One of the pathways students this week invited me to preach at his church.  Peter excelled at the training and was a real blessing.  I'm looking forward to serving at his church. 

We fly out at 930 tonight.  We are on the same flight to Dubai but then we part ways. We are hoping to sit by each other on the way out but haven't been able to make that happen from home. 

I have a 7 hour layover in Boston.  I have a 13.5 hour flight to Boston.  My nose is still plugged up.  I get to Minneapolis at 11pm or so. 

Pray for my preaching and traveling.  But pray especially for the training here... There are many challenges and yet we can see how God could transform countless lives if these Pastors will stick to and pass on Pathways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home