Monday, September 10, 2018

I Fly Out Today

I fly out this afternoon.  13 hours.  A new record for me - not one I ever wanted to make.  My family is sad - especially certain kids of mine.  I know God is in control but I'm sad to see them sad.

I'm more nervous than normal - maybe in part because I am the one that has traveled before.

Prayer
- That Bryan and I connect quickly in Dubai
- That we bond well - and sleep well in the hotel
- Travel Mercies...
- That our seats will be together
- That everyone will be prepared for the class
- Health
- Chances to really minister to hearts
- God's blessing and comfort on my family while I'm gone
- Peace for my family.


Maybe that's too much to remember  - but there it is.
Thanks for praying.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Aunt Nancy said...

Praying for you! God bless & be with you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home