Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Almost There...


We are getting close and there is a ton to do. I covet your prayers more than ever.

Top Prayer Requests Before We Leave
- For more prayer warriors to get on board
- For grace, peace, and wisdom as I finish about 1001 last minute details
- For us to walk In His Steps every step of the way

Praise God for so many "little" answered prayers and blessings we didn't imagine.
- Benjamin was given money that he has to give to someone there - such a wonderful gift (Blessing Money).
- I've had a number of people volunteer to help take care of my family here while we are gone.
- I have others here volunteering to teach and lead while I'm gone.
- Others have provided a variety of things I needed or wanted for the trip (from a camera to compression packing bags, to a netbook...)
- Nearly all the costs have been met by generous friends - praise the Lord!

I hope to send updates out as often as possibly while in Africa. We'll see how that works.

Please pray BIG.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Chelsea Bell said...

Amy, Andy, and I are going to get together and pray for your trip tomorrow night or Thursday. We'll be excited to hear how things are going! :)

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous nikki rick said...

Know that Dean and I are praying for you. We are glad at you are gettingout of the state before the snow comes again. If Lori needs anything, tell her to let us know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home