Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Tuesday Night





My heart is overflowing with thankfulness and praise to God. He IS answering your prayers. I have seen him working in lives and have been encouraged by many generous words – the most common so far – “I never take notes when we have speakers but I am this week.” Give God the praise that He is touching hearts and lives. I’ve had some very rich and deep conversations with students about a variety of subjects. I’ve also talked to one young lady with a very heave heart – she needs courage to deal with her pain – pray for her. Many students who at first seemed to want nothing to do with me have let me into their lives a bit. The food is great. The weather has been cooler than normal (so cool that some Africans have been cold – of course, I was sweating). This place we are staying is incredibly nice – I couldn’t have imagined it would be so nice and comfortable (and it even has wireless internet). Benjamin is doing great on every level.

I speak on Brokenness and Surrender tomorrow morning. Tomorrow night I will be using the 10th commandment to talk about finding our satisfaction and joy in Jesus. Thursday morning I think I will lead worship – but I don’t speak. We had home Thursday afternoon (back to Yaounde). I leave the country next Tuesday. There is so much I could tell you. I will leave you with 3 prayer requests.

1) My heart is burdnened for some students who are unsaved (most in that category are from Cameroon).

2) There are many students who have hurt in their lives – and need to forgive – pray for them.

3) Keep praying that God would pour me out and use me in many lives (and work in me too).

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad everything is going well. I can't wait to hear all about it when you guys get back. Praying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home