Thursday, October 17, 2019

The last day

I missed a day.  Thankfully prayer requests were the same.

New prayer requests.

These trainers need to really understand these concepts.  This is the hardest one to understand.

They need to see the incredible importance of passing it on. (for multiplication and for their own understanding).

Some have missed a day or two here and there and need to pick up the training from someone.   This will take time and needs a good teacher.

We want to finish well and with great encouragement.

I can always use prayer for travel mercies.

Pray for this Pathways ministry.  I am biased but I really believe God can do great things with it around the world.  The laborers are too few.  There are many countries in Africa right now that are desperate for Pathways to come but there is no one to send.  Even in Zambia (I was there a year ago) we have no one to send.  This breaks my heart.  I think this is one of the greatest ministries there is. The harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few.  Pray that the Lord of the harvest will send workers.

I was told last night that taking the whole family out to Burger King (their choice, not mine) really touched them.  No one has ever done that for them in all the visitors they've hosted.  This is not about me but about the importance of building into relationships and finding ways to care. I am thankful for that opportunity.

Preaching last night went well.  I believe it was understood.  3 pastors from the training were there.

I am humbled and amazed that God would use me to do this training. It moves me to tears often. 

Thank you for praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home