Monday, February 19, 2007

Relationships - Parents and Children


I am planning to do some teaching on relationships (familial, romantic, general) in the coming weeks. It's an important topic and very "relevant", yet it scares me. What the Bible has to say and what the world has to say are so diametrically opposed - well - I wonder what chance I have. Of course, I have no chance. God can do as He wishes. My best hope is to simply point them to God's Word. Somehow it's easy for me to doubt if even God can work this one out. So many students in so many sad situations. We are all dysfunctional - but too many of us are way above average.
I'm going to point students to Scripture this week as we look at the relationship between child and parent.
Pray for me, please.
Any advice, help, suggestions???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home