Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pray For Us


This weekend is our annual Junior High Retreat (EFCA - Central District - which basically means Iowa). My high school worship group is leading worship. I have many concerns about this. I'm also pumped. It's been great having my high school students lead worship in church for quite a few years - and now they do it without me (which I enjoy).

Prayer Requests for the weekend.
- for my 11 Junior High students going - that they would be closer to Jesus at the end of the weekend (many don't know Him at all)
- that my other adult leader would recover and be able to go
- that God would look good - no matter what we do (His glory, not ours)
- that my students would worship - when playing and when not playing
- that my students would be bold in guiding junior highers to Jesus
- that the technical challenges of the music would not be an issue


That's a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home