Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Impacting my life - Missions

Impact touched my life this year in a special way. Maybe I'm wishy washy. I'll let you decide.

When I went to college I purposely avoided Missions as a major because I didn't want to go into missions because of me. I believe God is bringing me there anyway.

I made a commitment at this IMAPACT conference to more purposefully pursue missions. I don't have all the answers as to what that means. One part of it is to pray that God will specifically move my wife in that direction (she took a big step in the direction a couple years ago on my birthday). I can't say with full certainty that I'll be overseas soon, but it is the end I'm praying towards.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should come to AK with us... ;) The youth up there are desparate for people like you, Tim.

Very cool, we'll pray that God will give you some clear direction and like-mindedness in the whole thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home