Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Check out Our Church Website


My Pastor (the great and humble, John Nett - a.k.a. PJ) and I have been working on our Church's website. It's not done and has to be updated constantly. We're not expert web designer's by any means. We'd love suggestions and help. A few key places I'd love to have you check out are:

Pictures of Stuff We've Done
Sermons - even one from me if you scroll down towards the bottom
Links - I need help making this a great page - if you have any links you highly recommend, let me know (it is going to be a massive work in progress)
Games - if you need a great game to play - group game or up front game - I think this list is pretty solid. If you have suggestions for a game I'm missing, hook a brother up.

We've been working hard on this page - so hoping a few of my friends will check it out.

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks great, but I don't see any staff though. Is this just your way of affirming the priesthood of all believers?

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Dena said...

aw, fun to see photos of the youth group, a little nostalgic, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home