Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Props to the Vikes

Yeah - I REALLY enjoy the NFL - and of course, I love the Minnesota Vikings. They've been undefeated for quite a few months so far (in regular season play) - since January, I think. They even won their season opener against the much touted Washington Redskins - Monday night.

To sum up the game and my feelings - let me quote my little brother, Danny.

"It feels so good to finally be in the regular season and to be 1-0. Maybe my favorite thing about the game is that ---our defensive line didn't look super, our offensive line didn't look great, Williamson was dropping balls, penalties, bad special teams ---and we still won on the road at a tough stadium vs a tough team in front of a national audience. Childress is a stud for benching Dwight Smith. Nice."

What teams or sports do you just love?

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sympathies to all Vikings fans, we are faithfully praying for your conversion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home