Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Students Rock!!!!






I spent about 21 hours out of 31 hours in a row on the road (or something close to that) on Tuesday and Wednesday. I managed about 4 hours of sleep. I drove most of those hours. I was very tired when I got home. Why say that?

I really enjoyed youth group last night (and I always do). My students help make my week complete. It is a joy to spend time with them. Different students bring different wonderful things to my life. I was blessed by comments made, hugs given, prayers prayed, thoughts shared, and so much more.

As I prayed with my adult leaders last night, we commented on what a great bunch of students we have. We're all far from perfect, but God is at work in our midst - and it's awesome to see. Thank you all for your love and commitment to God and to youth group. You so encourage me.

QUESTION FOR YOU: How does youth group encourage you?

Here are some pics of just a few of my wonderful students.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Andrew John Albers said...

Sorry I couldn't come this week Tim.
I had huge allergy problems.
I'll have you know that I'm back to writing on my own blog so check it out. Thanx for evcourging me to do that more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home