Tuesday, May 16, 2023

An Amazing Day 2 Of Training

I'd love to get texts.

Prayer First  
Wisdom for John and I to lead the training well and finish it well.  
That these pastors feel the weight of the need to pass this on to those who will pass it on. 
Keep praying for my family and for health and safety.   
Top Praises 
They are really understanding what we are teaching. 
Things have gone so smoothly.  
For the joy of hanging out with John Nett for a week. 

Today
People showed up on time and we were able to start right away. Our biggest focus this week is on Observations - A skill that takes time to learn and often seems too slow.  Every single person in the class is doing very well at making observations.  It's not normal.  

Our group is enjoying each other more and more and everyone seems willing to speak up and share their thoughts.  Some students are exceptionally bright.  We are on schedule (maybe slightly ahead) which also isn't normal.  

Tomorrow we'll see a lot more as to how they are doing as we hear their presentations on Jonah 3.  This brings a lot of clarity. 

It's exciting to see there eyes being opened to what we are doing.   

John and I feel healthy and are having a great time in every way. It' s a very safe country and we are enjoying walking around the city a bit. I only wish more people knew English (it would be even better if I knew Kinyarwanda). 

The sounds and smells and sites remind me so much of where I grew up.  Many times I hear something or see something and think - I haven't heard that or seen that for so many years.  Tonight I just sat outside a bit and listened to the sounds of nature (when the vehicles weren't driving by).  It's hard to believe God lets me go on trips like this. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home