Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Kenya 2026 Pathways Training Pre-Trip

This is the group we are training.  Damian and I are not in the picture.


Damian Peasley and I will be flying to Kenya July 23rd and we will leave Kenya on July 30th and arrive in the USA on the 31st. God willing, that is. 

We are doing the second Pathways training there which is using 2nd. Timothy to help them grow in their ability to understand God's word. We should be working with 16 pastors.

After arriving in Kenya we will spend the night at Silas's house and then the next morning we'll spend 8 hours on the bus traveling to boongoma where we are doing the actual training. 

I cover your prayers for our trip, especially for the pastors to be prepared and to really grow from this. It is vital they are passing it on 

Pray for my wife as she holds down the fort at home. Her mom is being placed on hospice as well. 

Certainly pray for our safety and health and travel to go well.  

Damian is the one closest to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home