Monday, April 21, 2008

Worst Time Of The Year - For Sports


I dread spring when it comes to watching sports. Football is done. College basketball is done. I don't have cable so I can't see soccer. The NBA has just about lost me. Baseball never had me. I listen to talk radio a lot - but at this time of the year - there's nothing. NASCAR bores me. Hockey's so-so. Honestly - I get more excited about watching golf than any other spring sport.

The Good News: The Minnesota Vikings are undefeated right now - tied for first place in the NFC North and in the playoff hunt. Go Vikings!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That'll change after the first game :).

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I think the Vikings beat last year's Super Bowl Champs by a bigger margin than anyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home