Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Great Links - Cool Stuff - Personal Radio Station

I don't keep up on cool internet stuff enough. A recent EFCA Today magazine article mentioned some cool sites. Here are some of the ones I really liked.

Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music - choose your artists; it will play just one or a mix; it will also play similar artists; you can say if you like a song or not; you can share your personal radio station with friends; I dig it, actually - and I almost never listen to music (does that make me a bad Christian).

RELEVANT MAGAZINE :: Covering God, Life and Progressive Culture - some pretty fascinating stuff - it makes you think - and you may disagree often

ZIPskinny - Demographics and Census info - type in your zipcode and find out a bunch of demographic info.

If you have great websites that you like - I would LOVE to be told about them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home