Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ephesians 4:1-16


When I outline a passage (I'll be preaching on this one), I try to do it so that it follows the author's thought process. I rarely find commentators or preachers that do that. The following is my attempt at a Thought Outline of Ephesians 4:1-16. These are not clever titles or even complete thoughts - but I think it's pretty stinking close. Possibly the first three sub points under the first heading should be made into 4 or 5 points. I realize very few care - but - I'm hoping for some feedback.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tim. I finally took a look at this passage before I looked at your blog. I was trying to think what the main heading of the section would be if not 'unity,' like you had implied. My 2 guesses/thoughts were that 'Walking worthy' would be a good heading or else just some heading about the church in general. Chapter 3 mentions the church a couple times, including right at the end in vs 20. Then Chapter 4 sort of talks about the church --its unity in the first few verses and its diversity in the next few. Daminoli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home