Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Theology and me...

I have often wished I was smart enough to be a theologian or a philosopher. It's clear that I'm not that smart (of course we are all theologians and philosophers - but I don't mean it in that way). I got to sit through my Pastor's Ordination Council. It's pretty brutal. I really do enjoy studying Scripture and I think my logical ability is better than average... but... I've got a long way to go. I'm working on my licensure paper - and it's tough (only 20 pages - 12 of them on the EFCA Statement Of Faith - which isn't nearly enough room). I'm trying to work on it each night I'm home (rather than being out at events). Our computer is down now so it's on hold for a bit. Should be back at it later this week. It's tough and after Pastor John's Ordination Council, I'm a bit scared. If anyone of my friends out there wants to read what I write and critique it, let me know.

4 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Shane Vander Hart said...

Tim - you can e-mail me a copy if you like.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger voni said...

You will do great. You are such a blessing to our church I can see Gods spirit at work in your life. I'm sure that will be conveyed through your paper.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Send me a copy Tim. I'd love to read it.

See you next Friday!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger B. Thomas said...

Tim,
No worries...send me a copy and I'll try to sift through it if you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home