Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Boy Feed Girl

Once a year our high school youth group puts on Boy Feed Girl. It's a chance for our guys to treat our girls as precious sister's in Christ, rather than a potential date. We do this by planning a fun evening that includes food and some sort of atmosphere and activity that they will enjoy. This year we did a medieval theme and I thought it was fantastic. It was more work than we've ever done - by far. I'm sure it wasn't perfect and certainly parts of it were more to a guys liking than a girls (we did some sword fighting). I love this event (and also the Girl Feed Boy event). I'll get pics on here when I get them on my computer.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger voni said...

You Guys all did a wonderful job. I was very impressed by the creativity!!! I posted some pics of it on blogger. voni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home