Thursday, June 08, 2006

Overwhelmed

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I spent a day and a half of this week with stuff other than my sermon and normal youth stuff (Hidden Acres and CDSM). I am preaching this Sunday. We leave for Rosebud in 8 days (I'm behind in some ways - many - on Rosebud - and much is up in the air). We are cleaning the Church this weekend. Yeah - there's a ton to do.

Cool thing - God loves to do the amazing - especially with simple folk - so I am highly qualified for God to do something with.

If you want to help, then... PRAY (you can call and try to do something, too).

Pray - that His Word would burn in me (sooner is better)
Pray - that I'll have great wisdom for Rosebud
Pray - that logistics for Rosebud will work out and make sense soon
Pray - for my family, as I feel consumed by so much else.

Also - the WORLD CUP starts TOMORROW!!!!! That is exciting!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger voni said...

pray for you Tim

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger voni said...

oops!:) Meant to say praying for you

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

patience and prays my friend
Party Games Birthday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home