Monday, February 20, 2006

EFCA Statement of Faith - their blog

The EFCA has revised their revision of the EFCA Statement of Faith - I would actually say - they've revised their rewrite. They've also got a blog there to interact with. I submitted something - not sure if they'll post it. I was nice and kind - so I think they will. I'll put that in here if they do post it.

http://blogs.efca.org/sof/2006/02/welcome/

Check it out. The blog hasn't gotten much on it yet. Don't know if it will. But... - even so, there is the revised rewrite. You can read it - and if you are E. Free - you ought to read it. It's good to do and you might learn something - and maybe you'll add to the conversation (that's a wonderful emergent word).

What do you think of the whole thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home